Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy for my Crazy Sistah Carol M.

As some of you may know. I belong to a special online group of demonstrators called the Utah Divas. We are an international group of demonstrators who are sharing ideas and friendships. They are really a wonderful group to belong to. So ~ let me tell you about my crazy stampin sistah Carol!
We signed up for a program called stamping sisters. Every month we swap 3 projects and a small amount in product with one another. We talk on the phone and get to know one another.. Can i just tell you that my sistah is CRAZY!!!
Look at the contents of the package she sent me!

So ~ apparently she missed the concept of 3 projects! And I Love her for it!
See the paint can in the middle? It's filled with Disney items for my daughter. Check it out! I'm still trying to figure out how you got all that in the paint can and if I can actually get it all back in!







1 comments:

carolm said...

hello, that was two months worth of projects remember????

so, did alexis like being a sistah too?

xoxox ~ carol.