Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun With Decor Elements!

I had another bunch here this evening for the Fresh Cut's stamp a stack and we had a lot of fun! I realized a short time in, that everyone was busy working and I had some free time on my hands. I just added a decor elements letter on the wall and I had an extra. So ~ it was time to play.

As many of you know, you can color our regular rubons with blender pens and pastels, so I got to thinking... I wonder if the decor elements can be colored???

The answer is YES~ This album, I applied a lower case "d", and used regal rose craft ink and sponge daubers to color the letter.
Then I applied heat and stick powder to it, and used a paint brush to remove excess powder from my album.
Heat it once with the heat gun to make it sticky, apply glitter (I used the chunky essentials glitter). and re~heat it to set it. Just AWESOME!

0 comments: