Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Really Cool Stationary Set Class


While I was at convention, I received the most adorable box from Glenda Travelstead in a swap. I asked where she found such an awesome project and she gave me Jackie Topa's awesome tutorial.
I took her idea and went a bit further with it using a simply scrappin kit and I plan on having a class for it. I made this while I was away camping over the weekend. The hubby and daugher go to sleep and mom makes AMAZING creations while they slumber.
Many of my customers are not used to cutting and scoring their own projects. I admit, I do it for them! So this will be an advanced class where they will learn some cutting and scoring on their own.

Here is a photo of all the elements in the kit which will include,

  • 5 cards with envelopes
  • 4 love notes with envelopes
  • 4 gift enclosure cards, with sizzix envelopes
  • a post it note holder
  • a pocket with 5 stamps
  • a decorated pen

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is FAB Selene! I know it will be a big hit! You are so good! :)