Sunday, November 2, 2008

Invites for my Cupcake


My daughters 4th birthday is the 22nd of this month. Of course, because she likes to party like mom, she opted to invite ALL the children from her preschool class to her birthday party.
Then she told me that I had to come up with brilliant personalized invitations for the kids.
Now, let me just say, I dont work well under pressure. I do much better when I'm out in my studio crafting away. this was a little stressful!
I am happy with the way they came out. I made a cupcake template and cut all the pieces individually. I used crystal effects and reinker to color the cherry, so it's really goopy looking like a real marachino. We rented a bouncy house place/indoor gym, so I hope all the kids from her class can make it. I'm off to go do the other 19, now that I have figured this one out.
I know the girls will like them. I'm going to have fun with all the things i need to make.. Treat bags, thank you cards.. I'm so excited. It's the little things that makes life sweet. :)

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

I think you certainly fulfilled the "brilliant" requirment. These invitations are SUPER!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the other party goodies.
- Christine M.

StinkerbellSteph said...

Super duper cute! I love the Riding Hood Polka Dot w/that juicy cherry!