Thursday, November 6, 2008

Triple Case! Getting Inspiration from many

You just never know when inspiration will strike. This morning, while prepping for a Christmas themed stamp a stack. I saw this gorgeous card on my tack board.

It was a RAK (random act of kindness) from my girlfriend Robin Merriman. I flipped her original card over and saw that it was inspired by her friend Julie Salva. (So there's case number two if you're keeping score).

I thought to myself ~ Self.... "Wouldn't that be pretty as a gift card holder, like the one you saw on your buddy Ann Clemmer's site."

She has a whole video tutorial on how to make these AWESOME gift card holders that my customers and friends are flipping for! (there's case number 3). So I took lots of cool ideas and put them all together.

I'm so happy to have so many stamping friends. You know ~ those who really get it. The idea of getting a handmade card from someone just makes my day and I cherish every single one. The friends that understand the satisfaction of making something when you get that picture in your head and can't sleep at night until you get it done. Well ~ maybe that part is just me....

Below is a quick photo also of the inside. I used a wendy's coupon because I had some left over, but your everyday standard giftcard, (credit card size) fits perfectly in this. And the best part is, you can put it in a regular medium envelope from Stampin up, and not pay extra postage. (unless you go crazy with embellishments and your card is over 1/4 inch thick.

For more fun ideas, check my blog tomorrow. Tomorrow is blogger challenge day, and I've already got an idea! Which is terrific, I'm usually late! :)

Have a great Thursday.. only one more day till the weekend! Woo Hoo!

0 comments: