Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting Back in the Saddle

I had a wonderful holiday! Got a little blog~lazy too. I just had a lot of fun with family and friends over the holiday break. Yesterday I got a call from my good friend and customer JoAnne. She is going to a holiday swap and 4-5 people are stampers. So, she came by for a gift certificate.

She said that she thinks the stampin up gift certificate will be the hot item and everyone will be fighting over it, so I pulled out my new Game Night stamp set, and stamped a "JACKPOT" on the front! I think getting a SU! gift certificate is like hitting the lottery, don't you? :) I hope you had a great holiday.

I'll be home all day, cleaning the stamp room, which was temporarily converted to an assembly and wrapping space just before Christmas. I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! I'll be getting back to regular posts this week.

Selene

1 comments:

CraftyCat said...

That is such a great card! Well done! I love LOVE LOVE your work Selene!