Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Sketch Challenge ~ 109

Good Morning to you!! I'm very excited to bring you sketch challenge 109 from the Stamping 411 blog. Here's my try at this fun sketch. I hope you have a few minutes in your day to play along. You could end up in our stampers showcase!

I purchased this stamp set, because the images remind me of my daughter. Beautiful and sweet (like her) I chose cottage wall paper to go with this image and I used markers and a watercolor brush to add the delicate color.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

quiltcat said...

what a sweet card! is the ribbon SU! ?

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is the sweetest card I've ever seen. I think you get your inspiration for sweetness from your darling daughter. I love everything about it and the colors are fabulous!

Heidi Boos said...

I love this card!! So pretty and I love the Cottage Wall DSP. Tonight I made a card for this sketch challenge. I hope to post it soon.

Karen Bernier said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you colored it. So pretty.