Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Greetings from Salt Lake City, Utah!

I'm really excited to be here in Utah, for the Stampin' Up! annual convention. I cried for some demo's this morning as I watched them pick up their founders circle bags. An amazing accomplishment!

Last night Gina and I arrived around midnight, and saw this cool sign waiting for all demo's at the airport! Too fun!

I just wanted to share one of my swaps and will share a few cards this week. I'm always nervous that people will like my swaps. I think this one is simple and pretty. What do you think? More updates will come further in the week! I hope you are all having a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds you have fun ! Wish I could go some time ;-0
Enjoy your trip !

Unknown said...

Hi Selene, your card is lovely and simple. I'm sure all will love it.

TABray said...

I love your card. I'm sure everyone that gets one will love it, too! :)

Janet Smith said...

Simplicity! Lovely. I LIKE it!

katou said...

Clean and simple,your card is so nice.
Aren't you a bit early for Christmas.............LOL
Katou

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Congratulations to you and Gretchen for your big award. YOU live the statement of the heart. Thank you for all you do, sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com