Monday, March 8, 2010

Techique Class Friday Night

I used to have a "technique junkies" stamp club, back when I was a new demonstrator. Every month we learned new techniques. After making this card.. Boy I miss that club!

This Friday night at my home we will be doing embossing techniques.

First I will show standard embossing and show a few different ways to emboss.

Then we'll bump it up and make this GORGEOUS reinker float card, and an emboss resist card. The class is $15 and will come with a document that will be emailed after the class, so folks will remember how to do all we learned.

The class starts at 6:30 and we should be all done by 9PM. I hope you can make it!
Selene Kempton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are truly beautiful!

sandi maciver said...

holly cow, what a beauty this is. Wish I was local, I would be attending this class for sure!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! I was always a sucker for a great embossed card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Billie A said...

Wow that is beautiful I will have to give it a try. Looks like fun and great colors. Beautiful.