Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Mail

I got the most beautiful card in the mail last week from one of my BFF's, Robin Merriman.

What an absolute stunning creation this is! I'm so thankful for Robin and for all the friendships I have as a result of stamping. She used the finial press embossing folder here, and lots of mellow moss, with a little artichoke color mixed in.

I'm guessing that she sponged both layers of white with mellow moss ink. She used the gorgeous vintage wheel from the occasions mini (which will no longer be available this coming Friday). and some gorgeous half pearls from the pretties kit. I really love that she made it personal with my first initial. I'm not sure if you get it from the picture, but there's a touch of dazzling diamonds on the flourishes and on the S for my name.

Thanks so much for your friendship Robin and all my stampin' friends! (((rubbah hugs)))

Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is such lovely "happy mail" to find in the mail box! And ... I am so thankful for all the lovely friends I have made, too, via stamping and blogging! Might need to CASE this one ... although we don't have the embossing folder here in AUS! Hugs, Andrea xxx