Friday, May 21, 2010

Saturday Sketch Challenge 152 ~ Happy Anniversary and BIG LOOT BLOG CANDY

I've got card number 8, submitted by another stamping 411 operator... Can you guess which one of my girlfriends made this sweet creation?

There is HUGE Blog candy over at the 411 site that you can win, by playing along, playing the guessing game with us!

I dont want to say too much and give it away, and since I'm the only one who knows who's card is who's this week... I feel a responsibility... but I so hate to keep secrets.. ;)

I'm going to try some measurements here.

This talented girlfriend started with a bashful blue base.

Base: bashful blue 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
layer 2: Kraft 4 x 5 1/4"
Layer 3: DSP 4 x 2"
Night of navy ribbon, and then night of navy card stock used in the big shot first to cut the cute envelope, then to emboss it!

It's so fitting that I ended up posting this person's card... I've been playing with masculine cards all week, and this one really looks masculine to me! Wonderful card girlfriend!

You should go check it out! It's going to be a fun week!

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Where to start....
Talented, Heartwarming, Thoughtful, Caring, Forgiving, Generous (to a fault) and just the best kind of friend anyone could ask for.
Thanks so very much for including simple old me into this fabulous group of ladies. It's been a fun time and fabulous ride....and all because you had a vision. I feel it's just the beginning for you. Shoot for the STARS my friend....you'll get there!
Love ya!