Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Holiday, Mojo Monday

Good Morning Friends!

The coolest thing about this card is the white, with off white.. Something I've never really thought about doing. Today, it seemed the perfect thing to do! It makes this happy little guy stay in his chilly habitat.. :D

The designer paper on the 3rd layer up, is vanilla printed DSP on Whisper White.. It's really pretty on this card.

I used the ronald mcdonald house set for the penguin, and can I just say, that I cut the penguin's "to, from" out of his belly, when I was assembling him. So he's no longer a tag! :D


This morning I'm volunteering at the school, then I have a doctors appt, and I'm running around crazy.. This week is club week, here at the studio, but...

Tonight ~ I'm having a meeting at my home for all the people who are interested in the amazing deal that Stampin' Up! is offering on the starter kit! Yes, there have been $99 kits in the past.. But NEVER has Stampin' Up! offered the FULL starter kit for such a low price! Just $87.50 for over $300 in stampin up product! I'll be sending more information today to all my customers via my newsletter. If you would like to get on the list, you can sign yourself up on the right, or email me direct at e.selene@verizon.net. If you'd like to check out the opportunity, click above on the right under "join my team". Before you can join you'll need to email me or call me for my password.

Have a great day!

Selene~

8 comments:

loz said...

Super Adorable Selene..Loz

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely adorable Selene!

Anonymous said...

I lve that dsp Selene! What agreat card!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

The colours are special! I wouldn't have thought to put white with off-white either. Hugs xxaxx

Amy L said...

Can I have the penguin? This is so cute.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Ohhhhh, LOVE the colors! I like atypical color combos and this caught my eye right away.