Monday, November 1, 2010

Mojo Christmas Wonder

My little one is home from school today, so I'm going to keep this brief.

I most certainly love clean and simple, especially this time of year when the hustle and bustle of the season is just about to begin. Today's sketch from mojo Monday certainly fits the bill.

I had this set on the table already and plan to hold a religious Christmas card set of cards. I purchased so many of the new christian sets available ~ so I'll be excited to offer a class on it.

I pulled out my absolute favorite color, Cherry Cobbler, and made this monochromatic beauty.

I love the unexpected shape above the focal point and used it as a jumping off point to add a sentiment. I sponged some cherry cobbler on the focal point. very quick and simple. :D

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BWAUTIFUL!!

Tiya-B said...

what a stunning card....

Anonymous said...

I Love the way you did the sentiment, and that is such a fabulous Bow!

Debbie Henderson said...

I really like the way you choose to stamp your sentiment. Cherry Cobbler is becoming one of my favs also! I hope your daughter is not home sick today!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is stunning! Cherry Cobbler is my fav too!

Miranda said...

I absolutely love your card! It is beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful elegant card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty and elegant