Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Card Stamp A Stack

Good Morning Friends!

Today I want to share a quick and cute card that I will be using for a stamp a stack this coming week at my home. Class attendees will make 3 of each of 4 very different designs to stuff their stamping pantries with birthday cards.

This one has a very tropical feel. Can you see yourself sitting right there? I love this stamp set!

When: Tues Morning 9:30AM, Tues or Wed nights after 6pm
Where: Selene's Stampin' Pad
Cost: 12 cards, with envelopes for $25

Please bring your own adhesive (and a refill to be safe.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

2 comments:

Lisa Hensley said...

wow -- I'm so ready for some sun and a palm tree!

Greetings By Chera said...

What set is "spoil yourself" from?

I love this card!

Chera