Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Baby Steps Girl... End of Sale A Bration

First a shout out, to all of you that purchased my mini box tutorial today and yesterday!

I really appreciate you and hope you love your new little box template!

I couldn't make little boy congratulations cards, without making little girl ones! I zipped over to split coast this morning and found this weeks' sketch challenge!

So, something that I failed to mention yesterday.. my customers have been going CRAZY over something so totally simple!

It all started when I was at a workshop and I was showing things you could do with the big shot.. I embossed the flap of one of my cards, then they were all doing it! Then, some of my club members who were present are all doing it too! Have you tried just embossing the envelope flap? It makes the envelopes look SO DARN PRETTY!..

In case you missed it yesterday, you can click here to view the Sale A Bration catalog one last time. f you would like to place an order, you can email me at e.selene@verizon.net or give me a call at 978-423-9994. Prefer to shop online? Click here to go to my online store.

This is one of the free substitution sets from the book that you can earn with every $50 purchase, but today is the last day!

Supplies used on this card,
Whisper white cardstock
melon mambo cardstock/marker
regal rose DSP/marker
117649 Pinking Hearts Border Punch
117335 Polka Dot Embossing folder
and some GORGEOUS Whisper White Organza ribbon... 114319. Can you believe this ribbon is ONLY $5.95 for 15 yards? It's so stunning and is the perfect addition to baby and wedding cards!

Measurements:
Base: 11 x 4 1/4" scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Marina Mist Card Stock 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: Whisper White 4 7/8" x 5 5/8"
Layer 4: 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" Melon Mambo Card stock
Layer 5: 3 x 4 1/2 Regal rose DSP
Layer 6: 1 5/8" x 4 1/8" Melon Mambo Card stock
Layer 7: 1 1/2" x 4" Regal Rose DSP
Layer 8: 3 1/8" x 2 1/2" Melon Mambo Cardstock (I used the pinking hearts border punch on this layer)
Layer 9: 3" x 2" Whisper White

I inked the main image with markers... Another simple but gorgeous baby card!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton!

0 comments: