Monday, March 14, 2011

Petal Paisley Mojo

My Alarm Clock Slept In!!! {that is my 6 year old daughter Alexis} We did the mad rush off to school this morning to get her there in time. Luckily, it's right across the street!

What a pretty sketch from mojo monday this week. Half way through making my card, with the ribbon already on, I realized I went more towards the middle with the ribbon.. And since a sketch challenge is really just a jumping off point, I turned my card upside down.. {sounds kind of like my morning} :D

How about some measurements??
Base 11 x 4 1/4" scored and folded in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: 5 x 3 3/4" {cherry cobbler}
Layer 3: 4 7/8" x 3 5/8" {Petal Paisley DSP} available next month
Layer 4: 4 x 2 3/4"
Layer 5: 3 7/8 x 2 5/8"
Layer 6 and 7: Two punches {cherry cobbler} with the petal card extra large double punch
Layer 8: {petal paisley DSP} 1 3/4" circle punch

How about that GORGEOUS glass glitter?? Well, I attached that to my card with a thin line of tombo multipurpose adhesive (green tube).

I stamped two different sentiments from the simple friendship stamp set. They really look like one stamp, don't they? A very sweet and quick card!

I hope you have time to stamp4fun today!
Rubbah hugs,
Selene

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow girly... you've really outdone yourself with this one! Pure gorgeousness!

loz said...

Stunning card Selene..Loz