Monday, April 11, 2011

Mojo Monday ~ Happy Birthday


I've got a very busy day ahead... prepping for my Easter class in the morning tomorrow. I love to start the day with a good sketch challenge!

I had fun with this one and just played. I'm not sure if I love my final card, but the process was fun. Isn't that what it's all about? (oh no that's the hokey pokey... lol).

I used the build a cupcake punch, 121807, and ran the bottom of the cupcake through my crimper. I love the way this cupcake comes together so quickly! The scallop edge border punch breaks up the designer paper very nicely!

The stamp is from the occasions mini catalog 121958 clear mounted "bring on the cake".. So very sweet!

The colors are tempting turquoise, pacific point and daffodil yellow.. That's all I have for this morning! I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute Selene! Love your little cupcake (0=

Cindy Beach said...

Great job with the sketch, Selene! This is adorable, love the bright happy colors.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fun! Love these cheerful colors! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Great colours, this is a fabulous fun card.