Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teacher Appreciation!

Just a quick share of what I did for my daughter's kindergarten teacher and the aide. Originally, I bought them candy... then remembered the aide just had gastric bypass..

So I found these cute tins at a big box store, and cut up some paper. Two of the colors are retired, but it worked fine just the same! :D

I made a cute holder for seed packets and used some leftover paper I had.. I can share my seed packet holders another day I guess! I forgot to photograph that part. It's just a quick template I printed on card stock and cut out. I used dimensionals to hold my paper flowers together. I embossed a few of the layers, and added buttons.

Easy peasy! I have to say, I LOVE the new bakers twine! i can see myself using lots of that!

Have a great day!

Selene Kempton

2 comments:

Teepee said...

Selene: This is just adorable! What die did you use for the flowers? It looks like the Fun Flower, but I'm not sure. Thanks for sharing.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is adorable!