Thursday, July 14, 2011

Convention Swaps

Good Morning Friends!

Wouldn't you know... that before I could finish making my swaps for convention, my big shot broke?

So I made this adorable card and used watercoloring? I also used tombo multipurpose adhesive to apply my glitter to the balloon and the cake. It's SO fun! It makes your paper look like the glitter came on it!

Stamps: Curly Cute and 121175 Elebration (single stamp from the new book that I HAD to have on the first order)
Ink: Basic Grey ink pad, wisteria wonder and pretty in pink markers with an aqua painter for watercoloring
Paper: Flirtatious Specialty paper
Accessories: Organza ribbon 114319, and a decorative border punch!

Such a pretty card, and made without the big shot! Can you imagine?? :D

Having a great time at convention, I'll be swapping this card today... and wishing you were here beside me! :D

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

4 comments:

Pat Smith said...

Really cute - now I GOTTA have that elephant!!

Crafts by Heidi said...

This really is so so cute!! When I saw it I said, "awwwwww". Things that make you go awwww! Love them! Thanks for the share!

Denise Willerton said...

adorable card Selene ~ TFS ~ have a super time at convention my dear !!!!!

Rose said...

Your little elephant is adorable, love your card! Wish I were there swapping with the SSUS gang.