Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thinking about you!

Good Morning Friends!

Right about now, I'm ((hopefully)) sleepy in salt lake city! :D I flew in around midnight so chances are it was 2 am before I got to bed!

I hope you're having a BRIGHT and sunshiny day! This is a card I made last month for a workshop. Each of the guests made three of these, and two other designs as well! So very fun!

Stamps: 123203 (clear mount) Touch of Kindness Stamp Set (from the mini catalog)
Ink: Pumpkin pie
Paper: Oh the DSP is retired, but it's so pretty, right? :D
Punches! Lots of punches!!!

Well I hope you have a wonderful day and that this card inspires you to stamp 4 fun today!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

1 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

oh have fun my friend ~ hope you have a wonderful time ~ I know you will!!!! ENJOY :-)