Monday, February 6, 2012

10 Minute Card with Greeting Card Kids!

Well Hello Again!

This morning on Split Coast, they had a challenge to make a CAS card with a hearts theme.

I love this little girl from the greeting card kids stamp set and couldn't resist ONE last card before I get back to the big project I'm working on (class planner and class to go).

I pulled out some shimmer white, cut it length wise to make my card base.  11 x 4 1/4".  I used my heart border embossing folder and tied a bow.

I stamped my image and sentiment by loading both the image and the sentiment on one block and stamping with stazon ink.  Then I got to water coloring.  I used cobbler, blushing bride, blush blossom and saffron for her hair.  This little girl reminds me so much of my Alexis.  {smiles}  For an added touch, I gooped on a big lot of cherry cobbler glitter glue.  So quick and cute!

I think that's all for today, I've got to get back to work!  {wink}
Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a simple little card, Selene ... but such a treasure! Hugs xxx