Friday, February 17, 2012

Embossing With Markers, New Class Dates Added

Good Morning Friends!

I just wanted to let you know that I've added a class for next week's Stinkin' Cute Card Class!  The response to this has been wonderful and I've heard lots of wonderful feedback from so many, so thank you. 

For many crafty friends poking around the studio last week, they got very excited about this boxed set class! 

I also got some requests to offer a kit for this, if that's something your interested in, pop me an email so I know.  :)


The name of this class doesn't just come from the ADORABLE projects shown here. They are actually scented with Stampin' Up's latest line of scented embossing powders! How fun would it be to give this to a friend as a stinkin' cute gift?

Come next Tuesday or Wednesday and learn how to emboss with markers.

Date(s): Tuesday Feb 21st @ 6:30 PM or Wednesday Feb 22nd at 1:30
Cost: $25 ~ please bring your own adhesive
Place: My Stampin' Studio

Are you a demonstrator who would like to offer this class to your customers?  Click here for more info!  The 36 page detailed directions are also available there, or with any $50 purchase from my Stampin' Up! Store.

That's it for this morning, but I'll be back at 6pm to share the most AWESOME window card for the stamping 411 sketch challenge this week.

Rubbah hugs,

0 comments: