Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Day of the mini catalog & Lots of Smooches!

Good afternoon friends!

Today is the last day of the mini catalog.  Here is the carryover items list.  If there were items that you wanted from the current Occasions mini catalog that didn't make the above list.  Today is the day to get them!

Also ~ If you are looking for the buttons smooch brads that were only available during the month of April, stampin up has completely sold out!

The retirement list is out, and retired accessories are going VERY fast.  Stamps are available until May 31st, but the accessories are while supplies last!

To visit and see what's going here are the categories. NOTE** for all the lists below, once you get into the site, choose to "view all" for easy viewing! 

For retiring accessories click here
For DISCOUNTED retiring accessories click here
For retiring stamp sets, click here!  
While you are there, don't forget to check out the clearance rack!  These items cannot be placed on a workshop or club order.  :)

Do you want a new catalog the minute it's in my hot little hands?  Well, starting RIGHT NOW, place a $50 order with me, and I will send your catalog by mail as soon as they have arrived!

I'll be releasing my customer rewards program this week also!  Don't miss out on the fun! 

Here are my team swaps using the summer smooch paper preview (which also ends today!)  I love what my team came up with!  Every month we swap full cards, AND we have long distance team players too!  If you like what you see, leave them some love!

 Created by Ann Call



 Created by Gery Benton


 This one is mine  :)


 Created by Bonnie Merrill



 Created by Christine Crutcher



 Created by Deb Thomas



 Created by Joanne Cardone



Created by Regina Maginnis!

I'm so totally blessed to have each of these ladies in my life.  Would you like to swap with us?  Join my team starting tomorrow for only $99 and you can come swap every month with my favorite swappers!  :)  Ask me how!

1 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a talented team you have! WOW!! Fantastic samples. I love this suite and see myself using it all summer long!