Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Papaya Collage and Summer Starfruit Sneak Peek

Good Afternoon Friends!

I really do like the vintage style, but when designing, I tend to gravitate more to clean and simple.  The new papaya collage stamp set tests my vintage scaredy cat! 

This is still not as vintage as the set will allow. I will have to play some more as I only used 2 of the 7 images in this set.

I started with the Comfort Cafe designer paper, and the sketch challenge over on split coast stampers today. 

This new designer paper is gorgeous!  He are the colors: Comfort CafĂ© ~ Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse, pool party, soft suede, Summer Starfruit, very vanilla.  


Demonstrators got the opportunity to preorder (and earn some things for free) from the new book.  yea!  The main floral image is a silhouette style stamp.  I just added 3 colors to the stamp before stamping.

I am off to do some training, but I wanted to take a moment to check in and show you what I've been stamping today. I made 12 of these.   They go together pretty quick once you get going!  :)


Have a Wonderful Wednesday!


Hugs,
Selene~
Shop 24/7 at my stamping store

5 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful Selene! I like your vintage style! The colors are very pretty together. I like this new flower and butterfly image. The way you inked the stamp on the flower gives it lots of interest and depth. I think this new dsp will be on the top of my wishlist! Thank you for the peek today.

Rose said...

Your card is stunning, love the coloring!!!

Wanda J. said...

Beautiful card, Selene! Love the new colors!

Jullianna B said...

Great card, like always! I am very much impressed with your work..Your colors are great, too. I wish I could put colors together like you do!

Sandra Flores fron Jersey.. Diane's friend.. said...

I love this card,, thank you.. and i love all your cards!! Can't wait till Diane's stampin party!! See you there!! Kisses to your beautiful daughter!!! and God Bless!!