Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stampin' Up! Serene Silhouettes and Trust God

Good Afternoon Friends! 

I have a very sweet card share for you today.  I am in a new catalog swap and created 18 of these pretty cards.  They went together pretty quick and I love the soft, pretty colors together.

My daughter is laying down because she's sick.  It's a bad time for her or me to be sick.

I have been working very hard towards earning the incentive trip and a bonus which is equal to a year's tuition for Alexis.  The idea of traveling to Fiji is amazing on it's own, but I'm also trying for a performance bonus.  All the pieces are in place, I just need sales.  So, I have been busy doing parties, sending personal thank you notes for every order and more.  I made a few extra of this one, so if this is the card you want, let me know!   For orders in person or on my website, I'll mail you a free catalog if you need one. I will be back to regular blogging soon.  

There's an AMAZING hostess special for parties that reach $450 this month.  Hostesses are getting an extra $50 in hostess benefits.  I've already have a few hostesses take advantage.
So instead of getting $65 and a half price item.  They are getting $115 and a half price item for $450.  For $500, it's $80 + $50 and so on.  In order to qualify for this special, I have to key in your order, so if you're going to go for that, please email or call me so you get full benefits.  :)

I am loving this pretty card!  The paper banners really take it to the next level and add that "little somethin' somethin"  to my soft and simple card. 

I'm going to start off by sharing the measurements I used for this card:

Base Layer: Crumb Cake Card Stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Crumb Cake Card Stock 5 1/4" x 4, embossed with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Layer 3: 1 x 4" certainly celery cardstock.  I used a square punch to make the "V"
Layer 4: Pool Party Card Stock 3 1/2" square
Layer 5: 1/2" x 4 1/2" certainly celery, and I used the same square punch trick for the end of the paper. 
Layer 6: Whisper White 3 1/4" square

Directions: 
Step 1:  On the whisper white layer, stamp the image from Serene Silhouettes.  Ink up using a pool party and certainly celery marker so you can multicolor the image.  I stamped the image so that the image leans towards the right instead of straight up and down.
Step 2: Stamp the "God Bless You" using soft suede ink. 
Step 3:  Emboss "Layer 2" with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Step 4: Assemble your layers top down using tombo multipurpose adhesive.  To attach the blue panel, I used 5 dimensionals (one for each corner and one in the middle).  I like to put all the layers on top together first, before attaching to my card base.
Step 5: Gently spritz (one or two squirts) with the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz 118772.  I'm not sure if you can see the shimmer in this photo, but the spritzed card front in real life is so pretty!  It does NOT need to take 2 hours to make a card.  I made 24 of these today in a few hours. 

Here is the supply list. 
Stamps: 
Trust God 126700 Wood / 126702 Clear
Serene Silhouettes 127322 Wood / 127324 Clear
Ink:
Certainly Celery Marker 105106, 
In color markers (pool party) 123002,
126978 Soft Suede Ink Pad
Paper:
Crumb Cake 120953
Pool Party 122924
Whisper White 100730
Certainly Celery 105125
Accessories:
1 1/4" square punch 124094
Vanilla shimmer Smooch Spritz 118772
Adhesive:
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to place an order, I'd love to be your demo!  :)  Please check out my purchase rewards program.  I offer rewards to both my online customers and to my in person customers. 

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton

My Stamp Store
NEW: Purchase Rewards Program  

2 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful Selene! So soft and pretty and the banner tucked in the layers is really cool. This would make a great sympathy card as well. Sorry to hear about your daughter feeling ill. Hope she is better quickly.

Donna said...

This is truely beautiful! I too love the way you tucked the banner between the layers. It really makes a nice change to the usual.

Hope your daughter feels better soon!