Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8/15 Stampin' Up! Hoop Lala and Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper

Good Morning Friends!

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting every day but Sunday as planned.  I have been working, just not blogging!  I have been trying very hard to send thank you cards for every online order and of course some love to my team.  Yesterday I mailed 7 thank you cards and 5 packages off to my down line.

I still have more to make, but I'm staying busy!  :) Just trying to spread a little love! Speaking of spreading love, I welcomed a brand new member of my team, while I was away over the weekend up the mountains.  Welcome Shawna!  Hopefully, Shawna will receive this card in her mail box, before it shows up in her inbox.  I have been waiting to use this set with this paper.  Isn't it fabulous?  I love the match, and the cross stitching.  My hubby's aunt MaryEllen does cross stitching and imagine I'll be finding more images in this set to use for her November birthday card.  :)

I snapped this photo with my iphone, then realized my focal point was a little off center (like me some days). so, I fixed it before mailing the card, so that's a good thing!

I embossed my hoop and needle with gold embossing powder, and stamped the welcome in espresso and island indigo ink.  I just used markers to ink up. I punched a hole in the hoop frame with a 1/16th hole punch twice and threaded a piece of thread through for the sewing.  So sweet!
The bow is freehand tied (loop, swoop, and pull), but note, I played with it for a while before I was happy.  Sometimes it takes a little love to get the bows feeling like they should. :)

For the ribbon banner, I just put my rectangle piece of paper sideways, corner to corner, and punched out the upside down "v". 

I got the sketch from mojo monday.  One of my favorite sketch sites. :) 

Supplies:
Stamps: Hoop La La (page 111)
Ink: 2011-2013 In Color markers, Early Espresso Marker
Paper: Vanilla, Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories: 1/4 stitched espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Argyle Embossing folder

Okay, so my FAVORITE part about getting a new team member this month is the FABULOUS special! Shawna and I are going to make a date in September to make this wonderful painters tray!  I'm thinking it would be fun to have area's that swap out for Christmas and other holidays.  I'm loving it!  Would you like to get this kit, and potentially make it with us? 


First, of all, the demonstrator starter kit is the BEST deal in the book.  Choose $125 of stamping goodies (your choice) for $99.  This month only you get the painters tray kit!  If you are a demonstrator and recruit someone, both you and your recruit get one.  (limit of one).

  • I offer monthly meetings
  • Swapping Opportunities at those meetings
  • Email Support
  • Performance incentives
  • Friendship and more...
Would you like a part time job that's fun?  Join my team and I'll show you how!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Selene Kempton
Click here for my customer rewards program information

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card!! I love this new DSPaper
Thanks for the inspiration!
Visit my blog:
www.mommystampincreations.com

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... This is sensational! The DSP/stamp combo is an absolute winner & the gingham is a perfect touch to finish! Hugs xxx

Rom-a said...

Oh...that's so so pretty! Love your card!
Hugs and smiles

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love the cross stitch look. Such a sweet card.