Monday, September 3, 2012

9/3 Stampin Up! Winter Memories, Champagne Glimmer paper, and

Good Morning Friends! 

Here's a card I made (along with two others) for an outstanding team member.  She has been doing such a good job and fitting right into my rewards program for my team.  At the meeting she received two packages of the Stampin Up Champagne Glimmer Paper and three cards for her outstanding effort.  I offer this reward on a monthly basis to anyone who reaches a certain level in sales.  She's rockin' it!  Congratulations Jo, on another stellar month!  



I love this Stamp Set, Winter Memories!  It would be so pretty for someone who likes to watercolor a lot, but I thought it might be fun to just let the image walk on it's own.  I just stamped it on a piece of crumb cake colored card stock using the Early Espresso Ink Pad and left it right there!  :)  Because the "product of the month" is glimmer paper, I pulled out my Snow Flurry Bigz Die by Stampin' Up! and cut a pretty snowflake from the glimmer paper.  On top of that I used a neutral collection button and added a little faux gold stitch with my gold marker. 

Okay.. so SERIOUSLY!  Introducing THE Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker!!! This is my FAVORITE metallic marker in a long time.  Gone are the days where you have to really push on a marker to get it going, then get a big puddle once in a while in a blob on your cardstock.. Nope!  This fine marker is made of felt and goes on like buttah!  really buttah!  Yea Baby!  Happy Dance!


Next, I embossed the second layer of this card with the Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder and just touched the top of the dots of the embossed image with the pen to create a little more dimension.  I love this pen!  :) 

A pretty easy card, but it's really impressive!  What's better than that?  :)  

Here's a shopping list for this card:

Stamps: Winter Memories Stamp Set, Wood Mount or Clear Mount
Ink: Early Espresso Ink Pad
Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Crumb Cake Card Stock
Accessories: Snow Flurry Bigz Die by Stampin' Up!, Designer Buttons Neutrals Collection, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder,   Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker
Ribbon: Vanilla Seam Binding

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs to you,

Selene Kempton
Customer Rewards
Join my team
FREE RIBBON with a $40 Order in September!

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a stunner! Love the sound of the new gold pen! Haven't noticed it in the AUS catty! Must go and have another look! Hugs xxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Nope!!! (Sad Face!) No Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker for us!!! Typical! :(
Enjoy yours, Selene! :) Hugs xxx