Monday, November 26, 2012

11/26 Stampin Up! Holiday Wreath Home Decor ~ 25 Days of Christmas Day 21

Good Morning Friends!

I made this paper wreath for my front door, with a 5 pieces of designer paper in various blues.  With the holiday season upon us, you may feel like leaves and fall colors are gone.  I love the idea of bringing the leaves in with the cool blue and silver hue's that makes you know that snow is on it's way! 

It went together in about a half an hour and I just used hot glue to stick it all together. 

At this time of year, when I am considering decorations, I sometimes think about using decorations that would work moving forward into January and February.

I started with a wreath I found at the dollar store, made out of twigs and just used that to hot glue all the pieces on.  The banner itself is two pieces of 11 x 2" cardstock, that I glued together, then just trimmed the excess off the sides.  I love the addition of the silver glimmer paper and the way it looks from the street, when you're looking at the front door of my house. It's so sparkly and that makes me happy.

Here are the big shot dies that I used  

Although this would make a wonderful gift for someone, it's currently hanging on my front door.  :)  I like that it's versatile to stay there until March!

Here's a snapshot I took with my phone.


Don't forget that there are only a few day's left for this year's Online Extravaganza!  Click here to check out what else is on Sale between now and November 28th! (that's the complete list)



I already have a few orders going in on the 28th for the last of the door buster specials.  Here they are!

Wednesday, November 28, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)

Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
7
118941 Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I
$66.95
$53.56
7
120279 Clear Block Storage Caddy
$16.95
$13.56
175
109127 Stack & Store Caddy
$34.95
$27.96

Shop here or email me so that you don't miss out on the deal that you want! I'll be standing by to help you!

Rubbah hugs,


Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
Sr. Manager
My Stampin' Up! Store / 25 Days of Christmas Projects!

0 comments: