Friday, November 16, 2012

Online Extravaganza! Big Sales starting on Monday!

I am so excited about this year's Online Extravaganza!
The Online Extravaganza promotion is Stampin' Up!'s biggest online sale of the year! They want to make it easier for you to get your holiday shopping done!  So, during these 10 days only, you can get incredible discounts-up to 50 percent-on some of your favorite products!
In addition, there will be three products 20 percent off for 24-hours only on both the first and last days of Online Extravaganza-our very own doorbusters! Woot!


I'm very excited about Monday because there are several people who have been telling me that they want a big shot machine.  Lookie!  It's on SALE!   

Only on Monday November 19th  ~ that's THIS MONDAY!

page 181
item 125586
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
$11.95
$9.56
page 186
item 113439
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
$99.95
$79.96
page 186
item 113474
Big Shot Doctor's Bag
$69.95
$55.96

Only on Wednesday November 28th!
page   7
item 118941
Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)
$66.95
$53.56
page   7
item 120279
Clear Block Storage Caddy
$16.95
$13.56
page 175
item 109127
Stack & Store Caddy
$34.95
$27.96

Click here to a printable PDF see the other items that will be 20-50% off ONLY during the sale.  Also!!  Keep in mind the FREE Ink pad promotion is still going strong!  You can earn a free set of ink pads for any order over $450.  Another WOW!

New: Selene's Private Shopper Service!


Tis the season for Christmas Shopping, but please don't forget yourself!  If a pantry full of Stamping supplies is all you want, then perhaps my shopping service would be a good solution for you! 
  1. Fill out THIS FORM, with all the goodies you might like from friends and SANTA. 
  2. Send me a list of names with phone numbers and emails to contact and I'll let them know that I have your Christmas wish list. (please also let them know I will be calling them and if they are all set and have bought for you already that's okay too!)
From there, here's what you can expect.
  1. I will help them stay within their budget.
  2. I will gift wrap each gift and give them a card to use for the gift.
  3. I will combine all orders for you and if the order reach a hostess gift level, you get the FREE stuff from Santa! (maybe the ink pads too?)
  4. Because they are going through me, you will not get duplicate gifts!   
HO HO HO!  Woot!  Very exciting stuff!  I have had friends with an extensive wish list get the markers AND a big shot for Christmas.  Totally fun for them!  If you have questions about my private shopper service please feel free to give me a call @ 978-423-9994 or email at e.selene@verizon.net

Some Special News!


I want to share this news with you to let you know how grateful I am for you.  Last month, with  Stampin' Up and help from my downline and friends I promoted to Sr. Manager!  That means a little pay increase and some special rewards from Stampin' Up! 

I've also been asked to join the "creative crew" design team out on split coast stampers (international website) because they like my work!  It was by invitation only and I'm so honored!   

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who does business with me and helps me be a stay-at-home mom, while sharing what I love.  You all make a difference in my life in ways you may not even realize and for that I thank you!  From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! (Please scroll down to see my little turkey, who will be turning 8 on Thanksgiving).

Rubbah hugs,

Selene Kempton, Creative Coach
Sr. Manager
Money Raised for Breast Cancer because YOU ROCK! $3855 ~ Making Strides

0 comments: