Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1/8 Feeling Sentimental SAB Sneak Peek, Newsprint

Good Evening Friends,

This Gorgeous Stamp set has me "Feeling Sentimental" about the upcoming Sale-A-Bration.  It's so hard to pick a favorite, but this stamp set might just be it.

I made 40 of these babies for a swap with my friends from SUDSOL.  That's a demonstrator group that helps each other with business related issues.  Do you think they'll like it?

Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (free with a $50 SAB order in just a week or so).  Wood 129627 or Clear 129630
Ink: Stazon ink (i even sponged with the stazon ink! 
Tomorrow is the big day!  I'm off to Orlando!  I'm going to try and post some updates from my ipad both here, and on my business facebook page here.  Just "like" my page to see some of the updates come through! 

Big hugs to you!

Rubbah hugs,
Selene Kempton
My Stampin' Up! Store


0 comments: