Friday, March 29, 2013

3/29 Baby Prints and Cuddles and Kisses Baby Cards

Good Evening Friends! 

On a personal note, I took mom to the doctor today and she's doing great with healing. 

About 3 more weeks and she gets her cast off, thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes.  She's doing great! 


I created this baby trio of cards for a stamp a stack last month and everyone loved them!  I started with the Baby Prints and Cuddles and Kisses Stamp Sets.  These sets are amazing!!  The Baby Prints is one that will be in my collection LONG after it retires.  It's always so cool to make hand print and feet cards for baby, and they come together so quickly!  Here's a look at the whole stamp set.  Awesome, huh?  This stamp set is SO useful!  I used it also in scrapbook class this month for non-baby pages for the "cherish the moments" stamp.  Isn't that a great phrase for a scrapbook page?  
I'm just TOO excited about these.  The other stamp set Cuddles and Kisses is another STAPLE with hard to find sentiments that I know I'm never going to want to part with. 

Here are the trio of cards we made.  We stamped the images on a precut Window Frames Collection Die Cuts. So simple! so pretty! So there is so saffron, pool party and pink pirouette.  All the cards have wisteria wonder in between the top and base layers.  The white layers were also sponged with wisteria wonder ink.  Aren't they cool? 
 Here's a close up  look at each of the cards. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
My Stampin' Up! Store
  

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Adorable cards!! I am going to have to look at both of these sets again. I have a really old SU set that I love to use for baby cards, the name escapes me at the moment!