Sunday, March 3, 2013

3/3 Triple Layered Heat Embossed Everything Eleanor Vintage Thank you with Fan Fair Designer Paper

Good Morning Friends!

Have you seen enough of the Fan Fair product suite this week?  This GORGEOUS Stamp set Everything Eleanor layers beautifully with heat embossing.

I'm so excited to share this wonderful card with you.  It's so romantic!

I am in LOVE with the idea of multiple layers of embossing. When you heat emboss on top of another heat embossed layer, you can layer your embossing like you layer paper. It's so fun! I'm not sure that this is the most beautiful card I've ever made, but I'm in LOVE with the process.

First, right on the fan fair DSP, I embossed flourishes with clear embossing powder.

Next, I sponged right on top of it with soft suede ink, and used a paper towel to wipe away the ink on top of the embossed image.

Then, I embossed with vanilla embossing powder right on top. If that wasn't enough I embossed a THIRD time using Gold. I punched a hole in either side of my embossed flower so that the ribbon would not interfere with my pretty gold flower. Too fun!

Shabby Chic and delicious!  :)

Here is the original challenge:
CCREW0313CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM - Catalog Focus: Check out the Fan Fair Product Suite in the IBC, pp.106-117. Romance us with Elements of Style or Everything Eleanor. Take us away with Postage Due or Papillon Potpourri. Intrigue us with Daydream Medallions or Nature's Price. Choose any of the beautiful stamp sets in this suite and amaze us!

Here is another straight on view of this card.  I just love the gold with the suede and pink pirouette.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Love,

Selene
My Stampin' Up! Store

0 comments: