Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/5 Some Wonderful News!

Good Morning Friends! 

Today I'd like to share some news that's SO very exciting for me.  Last year, I started following a training program by my friend Ronda Wade.  Over the past year, Ronda and I have become very good friends.  I respect her.  Her ethical business practices and the fact that she teaches from walking in the path.  She teaches tried true business building techniques. 

Today, I'm so excited to be accepting a position with her as an administrator for her training.  I'll be handling the back end of things helping folks get into training if they need assistance getting on the calls and eventually so much more. 

Here's the post from Ronda's facebook page: 
Ronda writes "Beyond grateful and excited about the newest member of the Creating Success team!! Selene is jumping on board to help with the administrative side of things, and I know we'll have much more in store for her!!! So if you email me...you might get our newest member as well!! She'll surely email you back even faster!"  

I'm so excited to be a part of the Creating Success Team and will do my best to service the training clients in a timely manner.  Happy Dance!!  

Thanks for letting me share this morning.  

Love,
Selene

0 comments: