Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3/27 Everybunny Scalloped Envelope Die, Easter Basket.

Hey There Stampers! 

How about a little Easter basket for you?  This basket is made from the scalloped envelope die.  I made this in my Easter class last week.  It's really fun to make these boxes. I cut 4 of the envelope dies, cut one of the flaps off and glued the 4 of them together. 

I layered some 2 x 3" pieces of designer paper on the outside of the box to decorate it! 

The chickadee is from the Everybunny stamp set.  Isn't this the cutest little box ever?
It goes together in just a few minutes and is oh so adorable!  :)   I just love the colors here!  baja breeze, tangerine tango, and rich razzleberry!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
My Stampin' Up! Store
 

0 comments: