Wednesday, August 28, 2013

8/28 Stampin' Up! Color Me Christmas & Greetings of the Season, Season of Style



Good Morning Friends!

I'm having more fun with the Color Me Christmas Stamp Set and the New Season of Style Designer Series Paper Packs!! 

Isn't this pretty?  The photo doesn't pick up the GORGEOUS level of sparkle that's coming off this Christmas Stocking!  Oh happy dance!

The cute little bow coming off the stocking was stuck there with just a tiny dot of the "green tube glue."  I seriously LOVE this stuff! 

I use it on everything and apply it to attach entire layers with 9 dots or so.  Smaller layers i do 5 dots.  Saves you a TON of money and your projects don't fall apart!  The only downfall to this glue is, if you use too
much, it will make your project bumpy warped... SO use less and SAVE a ton of $$ that you can use to buy more goodies!  Oh my goodness, enough about glue, but I can tell you that I LOVE this stuff! 

The little tiny banner layers above, stuck with one little glue dot sized portion of the liquid glue.  Gives you a minute to move it around and straighten up your layers because it's a liquid and once it's stuck, it's on there for good.  :)  HA!  There I go again!  {silly giggles}


So here's the BIG picture of the card!  Isn't it cute?? I love quick that is done well, and this one really fits the bill for that!

So, how about some measurements?
Base: Crumb Cake 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Cherry Cobbler 5 1/2" x 3 1/2", embossed with the chevron embossing folder.
Layer 3: Whisper white 3 1/2 x 2 1/4", rounded corners on the bottom.
Layers 4 and 5: Scraps of espresso cardstock and Season of Style Designer Series Paper Packs
Layer 6: 1" whisper white banner cut down to 4 1/4" then cut with a banner.

The Merry Christmas comes from the Greetings of the Season stamp set
The marker colors are espresso, cherry, olive and crumb cake.  

Don't forget to order envelopes if you need them!  You can easily stamp on ours and they are quite a value! 
 
So, that's my little bit of inspiration to share with you today!  Thanks for popping by today!  If you're loving all these posts, be sure to leave me a comment!  I'm always stamping but your comments encourage me to keep sharing! 


Love, 
Selene Kempton

0 comments: