Thursday, August 29, 2013

8/29 Stampin Up! Color Me Christmas and More Merry Messages

Good Afternoon Friends!

Don't cha' just LOVE this cute little reindeer from the Color Me Christmas Stamp Set?? 

Ok, I know I've been showing this one a lot, I just can't get enough of this stamp set!!  So, I have one more sample coming up on my Simply Sunday post.  Make sure you come back and check it out!   It's got presents!!
I'm going to jump right into measurements! 

Base: Crumb Cake 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 5 x 3 3/4" cherry cobbler, embossed with the chevron embossing folder.
Layer 3: 4 1/4 x 1 3/4" Crumb Cake card stock
Layer 4: 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" Season of Style Designer Series Paper 
Layer 5: Early Espresso 2 5/8 x 2 7/8"
Layer 6:Whisper White 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"

He was completely colored with straight markers except for his head, which I used a blender pen to soften him up.  Leaving the middle on the whiter side.

That's my little bit of inspiration for you for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Love, 
Selene Kempton

0 comments: