Sunday, September 1, 2013

9/1 Stampin up Simply Sunday, Color Me Christmas and Christmas Messages Stamps

Good Morning Friends!

It's so dark in the studio today that I'm having trouble getting a nice clean shot of this GORGEOUS clean and simple card!  Please forgive the photo.  I hope you can get the details! 

The card features the Color Me Christmas Stamp Set paired up with Christmas Messages Sentiment Stamp Set.  Totally cute!!
 
So, let's jump right in with measurements
Layer 2: Cherry cobbler card stock, 4 1/4" x 1 1/4"
Layer 3: Cherry Cobbler Striped DSP, (from the paper stack) 4 1/4  x 1"
Top layer is whisper white scrap
And about 16" of the 5/8" organza from Stampin up!

So super simple!!
I stamped the sentiment first, and the present next.  All with Cherry cobbler and black markers.  
Then I stamped a present on scrap, colored it in, cut it out with a white border!    

That's my little bit of inspiration for you for today!  I hope you make it a great day!

Love, 
Selene Kempton

0 comments: