Thursday, October 10, 2013

10/10 Blog Candy Winner Announced, clearance rack updated, Thank you Thursday and more!

Thanks to you all who take the time to read my posts, subscribe to my blog, place orders with me, or just offer a kind word.

I used Random.org to pull a random winner for the blog candy.  I wish I could give it to EVERYONE who left me a comment!

Here's the winner:

rosemarie c said...

amazing...inspiring...congratulatulations! i have had the privledge of reading your blog for a year and have learned so much! thank you from california! my favorite stampin up tool has to be the big shot /magnetic plate!! finally i can line dies and stamped images better than a first grader. please continue your way with words for many more posts to come.


Thank you Rosemarie C.  Just contact me for your prize! 

If you missed the post and want to read about the card above, just click here

Also ~  Here are some recent announcements so we can all keep up! 

The Clearance Rack has been Updated, check here for all sorts of discounted products!

You can join my team for only $25!  Be a part of the Stampers with HeART team and enjoy all sorts of benefits! Click here to start your own business

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month!  Register to help, by donating here and to get the directions for the beautiful Stamp Out Breast cancer cards or if you're a demo, get your class planner here for just $20.  100% of all money collected goes to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. 

There's another TODAY Only DEAL on Designer paper! 


This And That Epic Day DSP: 130814
Regular Price: $10.95 US
Discounted Price: $8.21 US

Soho Subway DSP: 130140
Regular Price: $10.95 US
Discounted Price: $8.21 US

I Am Me DSP: 130138
Regular Price: $10.95 US
Discounted Price: $8.21 US

Etcetera DSP: 130129
Regular Price: $10.95 US
Discounted Price: $8.21 US
I think that's it for today!  My goodness!  Enjoy your shopping and please dont hesitate to contact me if you need more information on anything.

Much Love,


Selene Kempton

0 comments: