Monday, November 18, 2013

11/18 Season of Style, Class 1 Gift Bags!!

Good Morning Friends!!  

I'm home from a week long vacation at Walt Disney World, and I'm working to get back in the swing of things today!  Only 1500 unread emails!  :) 

Do you have a TON of leftover designer paper?  Would you like to be able to make gift bags, quickly and with no fuss?  Check out this ONE HOUR CLASS for next week! 

This class Starts off a four class series to wrap up your holiday's pretty!

In one hour, learn how to make these gift bags, and leave with enough supplies to create 6 different gift bags! 

Click here to register for the event!

That's it for this morning!  I'm off to go have some stampin fun! :) I'm getting ready for my stamp clubbers this week! Thanks for stopping by today! 

Love,

Selene Kempton


0 comments: