Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3/26 Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet, Sale-A-Bration Designer Paper, See Ya Later Stamp Set Samples Part 2

Good Morning Friends!

I hope you liked yesterday's samples!  I have 3 more for you today!  I posted this one to my facebook group, Creating with Selene, back before Valentine's day.

My big brother Paul asked me to send one to him.  He says it says it all!  He gave this pretty little gem to his sweetie.  I think it would be AWESOME for multiple occasions.  This is one of those stamp sets that I'll be keeping long after it retires (on Monday).  I was thinking that the ribbon could make it for someone who has been touched by breast cancer.  Maybe a thank you card for someone taking another to treatments?  If you missed the baby card made with this stamp you can check it out here.  The colors on the project above are Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzlebery.   Such a girlie girl card, yes?

The second sample, I cased from my dear friend Ronda!  I've been working with her a lot, yes?  I serve as an admin and trainer for her Creating Success Training Program, and support her and our clients with training on how to build a healthy business.  Her business builders program has changed my life and my stamping business. For those on my team who want to build a business, I recommend her program highly.  In addition to her training, I provide monthly, scheduled, one on one calls for my downline.  I really believe in training for those who are interested in building a business.  It's no fun to fly without a flight plan!  Isn't this card she designed, darling?  I changed it a little (I can never make a card the same way twice it seems). 
 This card really shows off the Sweet Sorbet paper that we will be saying goodbye to on Monday!  I love the gorgeous, big, vintage button and the pretty ribbon (also a SAB reward).  The doily peeking out of the bottom of the panel gives it a nice touch! :)

And the Third sample is this birthday Card.  I just LOVE the colors in this designer paper from Stampin' Up!, called Birthday basics!  I grabbed 4 colors from the mix.  Blushing Bride, Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball green.  This is such a happy combination of color!
I hope that you feel inspired to create with your See Ya Later Stamp Set.  If you don't have it yet, it's not too late to get it for free!  If you want to pick it up, you can get it for free with any $50 purchase in my Stampin' Up Store.  

Don't forget, that you will also get this free 19 project tutorial (shown below) with any online purchase!  All online orders, and those who choose to join my team by the end of the month, will receive three class tutorials (19 projects in total) as my thank you!  The classes were designed by me and my dear friend Ronda, so you get the benefit of both of our styles of stamping.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Tomorrow we will have a "blast" with two samples from the banner blast stamp set!  See Ya Later!

Love,

Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!

0 comments: