Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12/30 Stampin Up! Occasions Catalog 2015 Sneak Peek Hey, Valentine with measurements

Good Morning Friends!

I have a fun project to share with you from the Hey, Valentine stamp set from Stampin' Up! This little pirate is so adorable, and no matter how old your valentine is, I think you could have some pirate fun with this one!  

 

Measurements:
Base Layer: Ready card base (crumb cake) measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, and comes pre scored at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: Real Red, 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 3: 3 x 3 3/4 vellum, heart pattern
Layer 4: 5 1/4 x 1" Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Pack
Layer 5: Crumb cake, 3 x 2 1/2"
Layer 6: Whisper white 2 3/4 x 2 1/4"

I stamped my pirate in momento ink, because I wanted to color his face with blendabilities skin tones.  I used nude, to color his whole face, and added "blush" color to his cheeks.

Next, I used crumb cake, real red, gold, black and yellow markers to color the image.  Although I think the skin tone color of his face makes him look real!  I tied a crumb cake bow and just used a glue dot to attach it to the front of my card.  Easy and fun!  The only big suggestion I would remind you of, if you are making one of these is not to put the adhesive on the vellum where it will show up.  Make sure no matter what adhesive you use, it stays behind the gold foil that's built into the vellum.

Below are some links if you would like to shop for any of these items.  If you are not a demonstrator, you'll need to wait till Jan 6 to pick up this adorable set!  :)  Demonstrators may order it on a demo order.  

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have time to stamp something fun!

Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comments:

barb mann said...

Love your CUTE pirate Valentine! I like the colors you used they're nice and a bit different from the norm. Also Selene - Thanks for all the measurements! Hope you don't mind my casing for my card clubs. They'll love your card too!