Friday, March 13, 2015

3/13 Stampin Up Forever Florals Clean and Simple card, featuring the Incolor Accessory Pack

Hello Friends!

I can't seem to put the Blackberry Bliss color down!  Here is another clean and simple card, using the in color accessory pack with some super clean and beautiful images from the Forever Florals Stamp Set.

I started with my base layer measuring 11 x 4 1/4" and it's scored in half at 5 1/2"
Layer 2: Blackberry Bliss, 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Layer 3: Whisper White, 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 4: Two pieces of the double thick twine from the in color accessory pack (available till march 31)
Layer 5: blackberry bliss 3 1/8 x 2 5/8"
Layer 6: Whisper white 3 x 2 1/2"

Some notes about getting the twine to stay, i just used my handy dandy, fast fuse adhesive.  Then, I tied a loose bow, and glued it with tombo liquid glue and just let it set up before I moved it. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Love,
Selene Kempton
Stampin' Up! Creative Coach

Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity of the Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss. Lovely card!