Friday, May 29, 2015

5/29 Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek, Friendly Wishes Stamp Set & a video to show the Vintage Scrunched Ribbon Quick Tip

Good Afternoon Friends!

After this weeks blog hop, I got a few emails on how to do the Scrunched Ribbon Technique with the Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon that will go live on June 2nd from Stampin' Up!

So, I made a video!

This is a different card than my original post for the blog hop, but we made this cute and quick card in stamp club this month.

When you see the technique you might say, that's it?  But it comes out so pretty!  This new ribbon is the perfect ribbon to scrunch because it's nice and thin and won't make your cards too "bunchy" to mail.  {I think that's a new word}.




So this was a quick one!  I hope you enjoyed the video.  Here's a closer look at the project.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Love,
Selene Kempton

Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team

0 comments: