Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New Catalog Roll Out BASH! Only 6 Kits Left, in person or TO GO

Good Morning Friends!

Post Update!

What an awesome class this was! I have people emailing me about directions, so here it is!  Don't forget to check out my other directions to go in the tab above!  I'll be adding to it monthly!

16 Card New Catalog Rollout Workshop Sheets





PACKETS IN PERSON OR TO GO INCLUDE: 
  • All the precut card stock, ribbons, embellishments, pre scored, pre-embossed, as much as possible punched, so that you can just create when you get the packets.  (note, I am not allowed to stamp them for you).
  • 2 Full embellishments (a roll of ribbon and a pack of the new wood cut outs for you to use on your cards) you keep the extras
  • a pillow gift from me for joining
  • catalogs will be available, if you are taking it to go, let me know you need one and i will try to fit it in with your goodies.  There is quite a bit to mail to you.  
Directions and/or Packets will be emailed/priority mailed to you by June 19th, to give me 5 days to make sure they are perfect as possible before they go out to you.


Thank you so much for all you do!  I really appreciate your business and the time you take out of your busy schedules to stamp with me!  (In person or long distance)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Love,
Selene Kempton


Stampin' Up! Creative Coach
Thank you for your orders with me  Shop here anytime!
Click here to join my team (and get TWO free stamp sets ~ June only)

0 comments: