Saturday, December 26, 2015

Create with Selene ~ Crafters Retreat





What a beautiful Christmas Gift I received!  My friends are coming to help me with my first weekend retreat!   They are not just driving in from the next town, one is coming all the way from England!  

Imagine a whole weekend to work on whatever crafty project you have going without interruption? Except maybe for a nap when you like!

This is the First Annual Spring Creative Escape! $195, includes your table from 1PM on Friday till Sunday at 4.

Break away from the crazy of life, and join us for an AWESOME time at an amazing venue!   They have a fireplace in the lobby, and a cafe that brews starbucks coffee. 

This is a link to the hotel website.  Be sure to get our blocked room rate of $89 under "Creating with Selene" when you book!

The $195 fee includes:
  • Your 6 foot crafting table for the entire weekend.  
  • $50 Value Goodie Bag, with a Sale A Bration Reward Item
  • Two Breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday)
  • One Lunch (Saturday)
  • One Supper (Friday Night)
  • Pillow Gifts ~ You know how I like to spoil you!
  • Music in the room to listen while you craft
  • Tool Stations with Big Shot and Stamps for you to use, All my punches and more!
  • Group Names to Keep Friends together! (more on the registration page)
Dinner on Saturday Evening will be on your own.  Dine in the on site restaurant or hit many of the wonderful local area restaurants.

Special Treat on Saturday Evening

We have an $89 Blocked room rate for the first 20 rooms, if you need a roomate, just reach out to me and I will ask other crafters.   
Payment plans are flexible, but the total balance must be recieved by 1/15 so I can pay the hotel for your food and table space.  Optional Classes may be paid for at the retreat.

The spaces are already filling up and caps out at 40 crafters!   I can't wait to see you all on 2/19!
Register Now!
Optional Class Add On's from my friends:

My friend from across the pond.  


Coming to us all the way from England.  



Bekka Prideaux will be teaching a beautiful class showcasing notecards and how to make an adorable gift purse to hold the note cards.

Brenda Quintana, was originally from Canada, and moved to the states several years ago. Now, she lives in Newton, MA and agreed to come share her talents with us.

If you don't know Brenda, online she's known as QBEE and makes art with hershey kisses and paper that will be sure to surprise and delight you! She will share all new spring designs with us at this retreat.  



Regina Maginnis is a super talented designer and always amazes me with her creations! 

When I tell her how amazing she is, she says "I just had some fun playing." 

She will help you leave with a "Stamp-A-Stack" of cards all inspired from the new catalog!
All classes will be priced individually ($30 each) and will be paid directly to the artist.  
Sincerely,
Selene Kempton
Create with Selene
e.selene@verizon.net
978-423-9994

1 comments:

Cathy Dawe said...

This sounds wonderful Selene. I wish I could attend. Maybe I'll make it to a future retreat weekend.