Saturday, May 27, 2017

Customer Appreciation and BOGO Sale! and Glitter Window Card.

Good Afternoon Friends!

I am so excited to share a few of my catalog kickoff events.  That's right, I am doing three separate ones!

Last night, I sent my email subscribers 10 free tutorials, are you on my list to get them?  You can sign up on the right hand sidebar of my blog, or you can sign up via my text tool.

Sign up in the next 5 days and I'll resend the email so you can get it too!



With the launch of the new catalog, I am ready to celebrate YOU!
  • Come and stamp a project with the brand new in colors
  • Score bigtime deals at the BOGO SALE
  • Earn Tickets & hopefully WIN BIG!
  • Be a part of the FUN!
Here's how you can earn tickets for the SUPER COOL prizes!
(which will be drawn at 2PM)
  • RSVP by registering above = 1 ticket
  • Attend = 1 ticket
  • Bring a friend that hasnt stamped with me before = 2 tickets each
  • Take advantage of BOGO with an order = 2 tickets
  • Current club member? = 3 tickets
  • Join Stamp club (currently 3 openings) = 3 tickets
  • Book a private class for the month of June or July = 4 tickets + 20 cards at your event if you have 6 guests or more.
  • Sign up to be a demonstrator that day = 3 tickets

    Get $1 cards at this event too! 
    Every card on my spinner rack is just $1!
How does Bogo Work?Buy my personal supplies (that are in super awesome wonderful shape) at full price, and get the same value from the BRAND NEW Catalog and Idea book FREE!  
I'm thowing a party!  and you are invited!  You can win stamps just for coming by, saying hello, and bringing your friends!

Most of you know how my Bogo Sale works. I only offer it once or twice a year, but this time I'm putting everything out!  I have big shot alphabets, retired dies, 6x6 albums and i'd like to see everything go to YOU, my awesome friends!  It takes every single one of you, no matter what your interest level is to help me be successful in my business.  I.AM.SO.GRATEFUL.
Please come by so I can spoil you!    I'm SO excited!!  I hope you can make it!

Love, Selene

0 comments: